Environmental respect and enhancement of the territory
The Quality Park Club includes hoteliers, tourist operators, farms and food industries and involves schools, businesses and organisations that have chosen to carry out their work in harmony with nature.
An experience in harmony with nature. In every hotel you will find:
• particular emphasis on environmental sustainability: the careful and economical use of ecological detergents, energy saving systems, reduction of polluting gases and wastes, differentiated refuse collection, etc.;
• a family ready to welcome you and introduce you to the territory of the Park and the Trentino culture and traditions;
• a literature rack with all information about the Park and the locality, the programme of activities and outings, alternative transport services, publications with the stories and secrets of the area;
• carefully prepared meals, enhancing the local flavours and products, also through specific tasting sessions;
• nice and useful Park gadgets, purchasable in the hotel;
• a welcome gift.
• the Park Card, the “park-partout” for a holiday in the Park, for the free and unlimited use of about 50 offers and services, such as entries to the Park Houses, car parks, entertainment activities, guided outings, free shuttle bus tickets, admission to museums and castles (no. 1 entry), sampling local products and much more;
• at the beginning of the week a Park Operator is available to organise a tailor-made holiday or provide information on the Adamello Brenta Nature Park and the activities programmed during the holiday period.
• a “not only skiing” offer featuring snowshoe outings with mountain guides to discover nature only supposedly dormant, excursions on sledges drawn by huskies or horses, dinner in a refuge, presentation and tasting of the local products of the Park;
• the possibility to support the Adamello Brenta Nature Park in the preservation of the brown bear, the magnificent and fascinating inhabitant that has become the symbol of the protected area, by receiving at home all the news, curiosities and updates regarding this project and the programme of activities.